Health & Safety Standards
Thank you for being a valued patron of Fork & Barrel.
The health of our guests and staff are a top priority for us. In an effort to be proactive regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have placed additional protocols in place to help prevent the virus from impacting our guests.
We are carefully following the guidelines and directives from the Louisville Metro Public Health and Wellness Center, CDC, and world health experts. We appreciate your support of small business, we will continue to closely monitor the continuing updates and standards as situation develops.
We promise to you that we will continue to:
- Clean and sanitize thoroughly with extreme precaution
- All work surfaces in the kitchen and common guest areas (doors, carts, handles, etc.) are being sanitized on an hourly basis
- Service Staff will be required to wash hands every 30 minutes
- We will be using clean glasses for refills
- Every guests table, chairs, menus, etc. will be sanitized between each use
- Reinforce heightened awareness on all sanitation protocol advised by the CDC and Louisville Metro Public Health & Wellness
- Educate all staff members on prevention
- Maintain strict handwashing guidelines
- Ensure that staff members adhere to our policy of staying home if they are exhibiting flu-like symptoms and advise to consult with a medical professional
- A wellness check of all staff members before the beginning of each shift
To remain as healthy as possible, we encourage customers to:
- Wash hands thoroughly before eating and drinking
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough
- Stay home if you do not feel well
The health and safety of our staff and guests are a priority for us. We will do everything in our power to follow the best practices to assure there are no disruptions in our ability to serve you.
Chef & Owner Geoffrey Heyde and the Fork & Barrel Team